If you’ve got problems with your roof, then you have problems with your entire house. Water that enters your structure causes mold and mildew problems, can short out electrical wiring, and compromises the integrity of your structure. Protect your home with a new roof and new siding! Call Bar-B Roofing today for a complete evaluation of your Alabama home.
As experts residential roofs, we repair and replace a wide range of roof types and do the job properly each time.
- Roof Repair – Roof repair and roof maintenance go hand in hand, as good maintenance will limit the scope of repair jobs. Minor tasks such as sealing leaks and replacing damaged shingles will preserve the life of your roof and maintain its quality. Additionally, it's often possible to put off the major expense of total roof replacement by making small spot repairs as necessary. If you have issues with leaks, damaged shingles, or wood rot, Bar-B Roofing are the local roofing experts you need. Our complete roof repair services will ensure that your roof is restored to ideal condition and has the proper weatherproofing.
- Roof Replacement – Getting a complete roof replacement is a major project for any homeowner. If your roof is showing signs of age or has significant damage, regular repairs and maintenance may not be enough to preserve the integrity of your roof. Bar-B Roofing are your local experts for complete roof replacement. We service a wide variety of roofing materials and give you a durable, high quality roof that will perfectly complement your home and last for years to come..
- Roof Leak – Once the roof starts to leak, you have an emergency on your hands. Water inside the home can immediately cause major problems. Bar-B Roofing has one of the best roof repair and leak diagnosis divisions in Alabama. We have developed a team capable of repairing some of the most difficult to find roof leaks. Our quick response time, professionalism, warranties, and fair pricing give you the peace of mind that you have chosen the right company for the job.
- Shingle Roof – Shingle roofs are the most common type of residential roofs. They’re comprised of many overlapping pieces of durable material fastened to a sloped roof.
- Metal Roof – Metal roofs are a long-lasting, low maintenance option for sloped roofs. Constructed of interlocking panels, they offer a wide variety of colors and shapes.
- Flat Roof – Flat roofs come with their own unique challenges, generally addressed through the application of sealants.
- Storm Damage – Mother Nature strikes when you least expect it and can wreak havoc on your roof from wind and hail damage or from trees and limbs on your roof. We are insurance specialists and can work with your insurance company to file necessary documentation so you can get your home or building back to normal as quickly as possible.
- Insurance Claims – You may be entitled to home insurance benefits if your roof has been damaged. Let us help you get claims processed quickly, so you can move on with your life without the worry of a large bill.